- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 31st & Saturday, November 1st 6:46am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 30th 4:43am Oct 30
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 30th 5:50am Oct 29
- Bucks stung by Hornets in OT of season opener 9:04pm Oct 27
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, October 27th 9:35am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 7:26am
Daniels is ready to hit somebody
Training camp continues Monday for the Green Bay Packers. After a couple of just helmets workouts over the weekend, the players will be in full pads for the first time in camp.
For some players, the change is welcomed. Third-year defensive lineman Mike Daniels is one of those players anxious for Monday’s workout.
“I like to hit, ever since I was a little kid” Daniels said. “That’s real football. It’s part of the game.”
Daniels was one of the few bright spots on the Packers defense in 2013. He was second on the team in sacks with 6 ½ (Clay Matthews, 7 ½) and stepped up in the locker room as a vocal leader.
The outspoken Daniels quoted a former World Champ as he went on about his excitement to hit someone; “like Mike Tyson said, everyone has to play til they get punched in the mouth. So, we’ll do a lot of mouth punching (Monday).”
After Monday’s workout, the Packers will take Tuesday off before morning workouts Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Saturday is Family Night at Lambeau Field.
posted : July, 28th by WSCO
Our NASCAR Pick 3 is just about over! Scuba’s Bar and Grill in Appleton is on board this season challenging…
posted by Justin Hull 2 hours ago
Two straight weeks Denver is on top...here are this weeks power rankings...the lazy no comment edition! 1.) Denver (6-1) (-)…
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago