- Badgers run all over the Terrapins 2:39pm Oct 24
- High School Football Level 1 Playoff Scores: Friday, October 24th 10:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 5:40am
- High School Scores: Thursday, October 23rd 5:31am Oct 23
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 23rd 6:02am Oct 22
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am
Daniels is ready to hit somebody
Training camp continues Monday for the Green Bay Packers. After a couple of just helmets workouts over the weekend, the players will be in full pads for the first time in camp.
For some players, the change is welcomed. Third-year defensive lineman Mike Daniels is one of those players anxious for Monday’s workout.
“I like to hit, ever since I was a little kid” Daniels said. “That’s real football. It’s part of the game.”
Daniels was one of the few bright spots on the Packers defense in 2013. He was second on the team in sacks with 6 ½ (Clay Matthews, 7 ½) and stepped up in the locker room as a vocal leader.
The outspoken Daniels quoted a former World Champ as he went on about his excitement to hit someone; “like Mike Tyson said, everyone has to play til they get punched in the mouth. So, we’ll do a lot of mouth punching (Monday).”
After Monday’s workout, the Packers will take Tuesday off before morning workouts Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Saturday is Family Night at Lambeau Field.
posted : July, 28th by WSCO
Our NASCAR Pick 3 is just about over! Scuba’s Bar and Grill in Appleton is on board this season challenging…
posted by Justin Hull 3 days ago
A couple of bottom feeders in Marques and I do a little bit of damage! Punchers chance. Rough week for…
posted by Justin Hull 5 days ago