- Knight, Bucks put away Pistons 9:13pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, November 25th 8:47am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, November 24th 6:44am Nov 24
- Marquette squeaks by NJIT 10:43pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, November 24th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, November 20th through Saturday, November 22nd 5:50am
Gallardo and Brewers Defense Shine in Pittsburgh!
Yovani Gallardo pitched 7 scoreless innings and Francisco Rodriguez earned his 1st four out save since 2011 as the Milwaukee Brewers shut out the Pittsburgh Pirates 1-0 Sunday afternoon at PNC Park. The Brewers defense was outstanding, Ryan Braun threw out Neil Walker at home in the 1st inning and Jean Segura saved a run in the 9th inning with a diving stop at shortstop. And Rodriguez earned his 19th save of the season when Carlos Gomez made a nice running catch to end the game. With the win, Gallardo is now 4-4 on the season and the Brewers are 38-26 in 2014. The Brewers only had 4 hits on the day with Jonathan Lucroy getting three of those hits. Lucroy scored the only run in the 7th on a Aramis Ramirez RBI Ground Out. The Brewers will have the day off on Monday before beginning a three game series in New York versus the Mets.
posted : June, 8th by WSCO
A NEW LEADER!!!!! Way to go, Woodsy! Oh, and if you don't believe I picked Oakland...Tweet @Cianciola. He as the…
posted by Justin Hull 5 days ago
What a year! It came down to the final race and Ben Brust held on for an EPIC come from…
posted by Justin Hull 8 days ago