After a preseason hamstring injury derailed his entire freshman season, Jazz Peavy used his redshirt year to gain weight and confidence, two things he hopes will allow him to contribute in the offense this season.
Leading up to the season opener Aug.30, BadgerNation will announce its list of the 30 most important players to the Badgers' success in the 2014 season. Entering his third season as the starting punter, Drew Meyer gives consistency to a…
posted 2014/08/08 by Scout.com > NCAA > Wisconsin Football Team
Following his experiment of splitting the roster in two and run two separate practices to give the young players more reps, Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen is pleased where the Badgers are at as they move closer to Sunday's scrimmage.
posted 2014/08/07 by Scout.com > NCAA > Wisconsin Football Team
With an afternoon practice comprised mostly of underclassmen open to the media, a handful of true freshman are starting to stand out for Wisconsin and could be factors for the Badgers this season.
posted 2014/08/06 by Scout.com > NCAA > Wisconsin Football Team
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 23rd 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 22nd 5:31am Sep 22
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, September 22nd 8:45am
- Quesnell, Smith win Fox Cities Marathon 7:26am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, September 19th & Saturday, September 20th 6:45am Sep 21
- Packers Offense Struggles lose to Detroit 19-7 4:38pm
"22 Joey Logano, 2013 STP Gas Booster 500" by chayes_2014 - Flickr: 22 Joey Logano, 2013 STP Gas Booster 500.…
posted by Justin Hull 13 hours ago
"Nascar Green Flag and Sonoma Raceway 2 photo D Ramey Logan" by WPPilot - Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA…
posted by Justin Hull 4 days ago